|MangaLib License Agreement|
The software MangaLib is a protected and copyrighted work of MangaLib.info.
MangaLib.info retains ownership of the software and any copies of it, regardless of the form in which the copies may exist. A license is not a sale of the original software or any copies.
By installing and using MangaLib on your server, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- MangaLib license grants you the right to run one instance (a single installation) of the software on one web server and one web site for each license purchased. Each license may power one instance of the software on one domain. For each installed instance of the software, a separate license is required. Modifications to the software to break this rule are prohibited.
- The software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of MangaLib.info.
- The license is effective for lifetime and free updates are available for two years from the date you purchase the software.
- The customer must hold all data (source code and object) and all other information relating to the software confidential and not at any time disclose the same whether directly or indirectly to any third party without MangaLib.info's consent.
- The customer must submit the URL where he is using (or plan to use) each license. The URL can be submitted by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The software source code may be altered (at your risk).
- The software copyright notice must not be changed or removed without MangaLib.info's consent.
- If any of the terms of this agreement are violated, MangaLib.info reserves the right to revoke the software license at any time.
Disclaimer of warranty
The software and the accompanying files are sold "As Is" and without warranties as to performance of merchantability or any other warrantied whether expressed or implied.
MangaLib.info does not monitor the web sites powered by the software. MangaLib.info is not liable for the content of any web site powered by the software.
From time to time, MangaLib.info may inspect your registration integrity. This will be done without collecting any information whatsoever about your server. The only information verified will be your license and the domain on which the software is run. Should MangaLib.info discover discrepancies in the software usage, be aware that you may lose your license. Your information will not be shared with 3rd parties.
This agreement constitutes the complete statement of the agreement between you and MangaLib.info, and supersedes all representations, understandings or prior agreements between you and MangaLib.info.
MangaLib.info reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
Copyright © 2009-2012 MangaLib.info. All rights reserved.